EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CONSULTANT IN QUANTITY SURVEYING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC) is a fully-owned subsidiary of the Bank of Mauritius. Its primary objectives are to support and accelerate the development of Mauritius and build a savings base for the citizens of Mauritius.
The MIC (‘Company’) is inviting qualified Quantity Surveying and Project Management firms (Consultant), having proven experience in relevant fields to submit their proposals to assist the Company in furthering its objectives.
The role of the Consultant will include, but not limited, to the following:
- Cost Estimating
- Preparing Feasibility Studies and Viabilities
- Cost Planning
- Cost Studies
- Advice on Cost Limits and Budgets
- Cost Monitoring and Controlling
- Site Visits and Future Projections of Tasks Ahead
- Contract Negotiation
- Drafting Contract Conditions
- Contract Practice
- Valuation of Construction Work Including Variations
- Assessment of Contractor’s Claims
- Contractual Advice
- Valuation for Insurance and Funding Purposes
- Advice on Contractual Disputes
- Whole Life Cycle Costing
Each Consultant will have to provide a full description of experience, proposed approach, methodology and work plan.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS/ TECHNICAL DETAILS TO BE SUBMITTED
1. Company Profile /Curriculum Vitae.
2. Copies of related licenses.
3. Business Registration Number.
4. VAT Certificate (where applicable).
5. Profiles of professionals to be undertaking the services (qualifications and accreditations, years of experience etc.)
6. Credentials and Portfolio of clients mentioning past and current ones.
7. Years of experience in related field.
8. Confirmation that bidder possesses the necessary expertise and capacity to render the above services.
Mode of Application
Applications should be deposited in sealed envelope marked ‘CONSULTANT IN QUANTITY SURVEYING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT’ at the Registered Office of the Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC), Level 3 Bank of Mauritius, Old Building Sir William Newton Street, Port Louis, at latest by 10 December 2021. Applications received after the closing date and time shall be rejected.
Requests for clarification or any additional information can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIC reserves the right to accept or reject all applications, without incurring any liability towards any Applicant or any obligation to inform any Applicant of the grounds for its decisions. MIC also reserves the right to cancel this exercise.
1 December 2021