EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
FIELD CLEANING, GARDENING AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
The Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC) has acquired financial assets, including properties in various prime locations in Mauritius. The MIC is inviting qualified firms with proven experience in field cleaning, guarding and maintenance to submit their proposals to assist in maintaining and guarding its properties.
The selected Firm shall, amongst others:
- Trim and prune of overgrown bushes and trees and remove of waste and any other materials that may be found on the properties, which represent a hazard.
- Maintain the properties in a good state by taking necessary measures to keep the properties including drains found on the properties clean and free from waste, undergrowth or noxious vegetation at all times.
- Trim and maintained edges, tree pockets, shrub beds, as well as the environment.
- Secure any gated or doored areas following completion of maintenance services to the properties.
- Maintain and make available for review all records that reasonably confirm frequency of tasks performed at each location.
List of documents/ technical details to be submitted:
- Company profile
- Copies of related licenses
- Business Registration Number
- VAT Certificate
- Profiles of professionals to be undertaking the services (qualifications and accreditations, years of experience, etc.) and confirmation of the required experience.
Mode of Application
Applications should be deposited in sealed envelope marked ‘FIELD CLEANING, GARDENING AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES’ at the Registered Office of the Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC), Sir William Newton Street, Port Louis, by 17.00 hours on 29 April 2022. Applications received after the closing date and time shall be rejected. Requests for clarification or any additional information can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIC reserves the right to accept or reject all applications, without incurring any liability towards any Applicant or any obligation to inform any Applicant of the grounds for its decisions. MIC also reserves the right to cancel this exercise.
The Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC) is a fully-owned subsidiary of the Bank of Mauritius. Its primary objectives are, inter alia, to support and accelerate the development of Mauritius and build a savings base for the citizens of Mauritius.